SEO Marketing Expert
We’re looking for a SEO Marketing Expert to work with us on our personal performance analytics tool for League of Legends players. You’ll have the chance to work on a tool that’s the first of its kind and in a booming industry that’s been growing exponentially for years.
This means having the chance to improve the gaming experience of your fellow summoners all over the world and working alongside hardcore video game enthusiasts (we are competitive so be ready for game nights and 1v1 challenges!). The aim of our company is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and present their best self to the community they play in, AND of course we want it to be a fun journey...
That’s where you come in! As an SEO marketing professional and black belt ninja in search results optimization, we want you to make sure that we appeared on first pages for all those users sitting there and not knowing about our product. We want you to point all those try-hards who are using inferior tools in the right direction, not because you have to but because you can…for their sake. At the end of the day, SEO is a powerful tool to help be on top of search results and attract new audience daily.
We have a highly transparent work philosophy for everything from workflow, to salary. The team is distributed all over the world, so whether you want to pitch up in a hammock in Thailand, work from your mother’s basement in Michigan, or anything in between - it doesn’t matter. Your love for League and video games, your attention to detail, and love for user experience does.
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends in the web space.
- Improve SEO positions for target keywords by making changes to the web codes.
- Track and analyze website analytics to assess the performance of current SEO strategies.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion and optimization.
- Implement SEO recommendations.
- Analyze advertising links for similar organizations in the industry.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM).
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, backlinks and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
What we’re looking for:
- Evaluate SEO Marketing results and create actionable plan to correct/optimize pages and search strategy.
- Are you ready to be the owner of SEO Marketing and polish this channel daily to get best results?
Do you have the skillset necessary to build an effective SEO approach and follow through?
- Are you a master of your craft?
- Do you possess necessary tools to manage the channels that reach our audience and can you wield them?
- Can you monitor the performance of your marketing metrics like we monitor player performance using GPI?
- Plays the games with some measure of desire to improve.
- Of course we want you to be someone who plays the games we create our tools around..
Playing them may be enough but to communicate to players effectively you must have some sort of latent desire to improve… No we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- We don’t want to tell you what to do all the time. Hopefully you will tell us what we need to be doing.
- We want can do people, not can’t do people.
- In our experience, passion breeds enthusiasm, which breeds a strong desire to learn. That’s why we want to know you care.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast paced environment.
- Think of our team as a ranked team, we strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support each other, but that also means being good critics. Be able to take criticism! That is the only real path to improvement!
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work and time management.
- Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard is important, but being efficient is more important, so using your time wisely is paramount to successful projects.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible hours and remote culture - people expected to be in online for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- Home office setup bonus. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work and play comfortably and efficiently.
- Personal growth budget. We aspire personal growth and push our users and out teammates to grow and achieve better version of themselves
Final Call to Arms: If you love games, and have a strong desire to create great content for a passionate community of competitive players, this is the place for you. We really want to help players be their best self when playing with others around the world, and you should help us create that environment. Please reach out and join the team!