The Mobalytics mission is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In two years we’ve achieved a lot, but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor sharp, ambitious, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any development challenge.
We consider ourselves a gaming company even through we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers, because we love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. This is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for League of Legends and other video games, your expertise and craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us.
As a Quality Analyst, your are the guardian manning the wall that protects our users. Your unrelenting dedication to making sure everything is working perfectly before it ships, and then ensuring that the experience is mirrored in all of our players will make you a champion we need but might not deserve. Your thirst for learning and understanding of how everything comes together will allow you to grow and contribute to the creation and refinement of Mobalytics. We are focused on League of Legends right now, but if you love all sorts of games and find yourself thinking about how it all fits together, then you are definitely in the right place with us.
Your Technical Skill Set
- Highly Methodical and Detail Oriented
- You need to be able to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Establish structured test plans for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Thorough and Organized Communication and Documentation
- Review product specifications and technical design documents
- Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Expertise in video games
- Not necessarily in terms of skill proficiency since we have plenty of people there but you need to game seriously and understand the vernacular.
- It’s really important you understand why and how a lot of players are playing the game so you can understand user flow and find chips in the armor.
- Games Required: League of Legends, but we hope you have more than that :)
Your Personal Skill Set
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently, but are open to people who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
If you love games and have a strong desire to create beautiful products for passionate communities of competitive gamers, this is the place for you. We really want to help players be their best self when playing with others around the world, and you should help us create that environment.